You are one. Hooray!
At this age, you may be battling certain frustrations, like:
- Aiming a spoon at the correct orifice.
It gets better...and worse.
- Copious boogers vs precious little nose space.
- A damp backside that remains stubbornly damp, even when you crawl like hell away from it.
- Occasional abandonment by PARENT-GODS OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.
- Not having your own spaceship and CONTROL OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.
- Your lack of spoon precision means that anti-cake diets are many years off.
- When your nose runs, it is somebody else's problem.
- You can pee anywhere without being arrested. Take it from this pregnant non-boy: this gets very complicated later on.
- When PARENT-GODS OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE momentarily abandon you to take a grown-up pee (see item 3), they are sure to come back soon because you are that darned cute.
- You don't have to make car payments on the spaceship. And in practice, running the ENTIRE UNIVERSE mostly involves washing crap and filling in forms.
With love always,