This is your second Christmas. Hooray!
At this early stage in your Christmas history, you may be encountering certain frustrations, like:
- Aiming cookies at the correct orifice.
- Getting boogers all over cookies.
- Not being allowed to eat the Christmas lights
- Occasional abandonment by PARENT GODS OF ENTIRE UNIVERSE while they enjoy mulled wine or sitting down.
- Lack of spaceship and control of entire universe.
Fear not. There are certain advantages to being the magical age of one and a bit at Christmas. For instance:
- Santa must do your bidding.
- Mama and Papa must do your bidding.
- Grandma must do your bidding.
- Auntie and Uncle must do your bidding.
- The entire universe must do your bidding, just as soon as you find your spaceship.